Woven wire sieves
£70.00 – £131.00
Glenammer woven wire sieves are one of the most widely used type of test sieves, we have been using the finest mesh in the world to make the best quality test sieves.
Glenammer woven wire sieves are manufactured to comply with B.S. 410/I.S.O. 3310 standard and ASTM E11:20 standard.
Woven wire sieves can be used in various applications including petroleum, pharmaceutical, sand, soil, paint, chemical raw feed, food, coal, agricultural products, seeds, plants, transfer material, metal powders, fertilizers, glass, building materials, resin and so on.
Larger order?Click for quote
Share this product
For more information and how to care for your wet washing sieve, please click the link.Cleaning and Care
- Traceable: individual 3D laser labelled
- Manufactured to comply with B.S. 410/I.S.O. 3310 standard and ASTM E11:87 standards
- Easy to wash and clean
- Economical choice: longer lasting precision engineering provides unrivalled quality
- Easy clean design: totally sealed no residual materials and no contamination
- Engineered to the highest quality
- Verifiable size: Specific size sieves available upon request
- Safety Edges: no sharp edges to trap unwanted material, no rough edges to cut or scratch hands and fingers
- Sieve Frame Material: Stainless Steel
- Sieve Screen Material: Stainless Steel
- Sieve Diameter: 100mm/150mm/200mm/8"/300mm/12"/300mm/315mm/350mm/400mm/450mm
- Sieve Aperture Size: From 20μm-125mm
- Sieve Heights: Full Height: 100mm x 40mm, 150mm x 50mm, 200/8"mm x 50mm, 300/12"mm x 75mm
- Full Height: 315mm x 75mm, 350mm x 75mm, 400mm x 75mm, 450mm x 110mm
- Half Height: 200mm x 25mm, 8" x 1", 300mm x 38mm, 12" x 1.5"